Sunday 23 February 2014

MARCH HIGH END BEAUTY WISHLIST

March is one of my favourite months in terms of make up and fashion, its the beginning of spring which means pastel colours and neutral and natural make up. I'm getting paid soon and also get my March bonus, so even though this is a budget blog I do love the occasional splurge; therefore I've been obsessively looking on feelunique, cult beauty etc looking for amazing high end products that I must have this march. For me this spring its going to be bronzed cheeks and natural make up and those are the kind of products I'm dying to get hold of this month.




The first thing I'm itching to buy this month is theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer, which is a beautiful golden highlighter, ever since essiebutton reviewed this on her blog a couple of months ago I've been dying to give it a try it. Its a cheaper 'high end' product at £15, but I think its definitely worth the money. MAC Hue Lipstick is a perfect 'my lips but better' colour that I think is going to look amazing with natural make up in the warmer weather, I've got a couple other MAC lipsticks and they're my favourite high end formula- creamy and moisturising; it's going to be the first product from the list that I buy.

I've been wanting the NARS Laguna Bronzer for about a year now, but I can never bring myself to spend such a large amount of money of a bronzer. I think March is going to be the month I finally give in and buy it, its just too beautiful to not have this spring. The arrival of the Naked 3 Palette has bought back to hype over both the first and the second Naked Palettes, and the one that I personally would use and want the most is the original one, and so this month somehow I'm going to bring myself too spend to £37 on this amazing neutrals palette. The last product that's on my wishlist for next month is the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, I went into John Lewis last week and tested this out and its literally one of the most amazing primers I have ever used, its water resistant, which means that its also sweat resistant, and evens out skin tones.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I really hope I can afford all these products next month, fingers crossed! 

Katherine x

No comments:

Post a Comment