Wednesday 12 February 2014

CURRENT HAIR STYLING PRODUCTS

In the winter my hair tends to get very dry and more damaged that normal, so in the winter I tend to do a lot more to my hair to try and keep it in better condition. I don't use all these products all at once, but I do use each one at least once a week to keep my hair looking healthy and shiny.




So once I'v washed my hair in the shower using Herbal Essence Bee Strong shampoo I use the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner, I use this 1-2 times a week just to nourish my hair and to get rid on any dirt or product that's been left in my hair, it also makes your hair amazing soft and for £4.99 it lasts for quite a while and does wonders to your hair.



After that I usually towel dry my hair I use one of these three products: VO5 Plump it Up, which is a kinda of a heat spray that adds lots of volume to your hair when you dry it, and I think it does work well, it adds volume but not so much that you look ridiculous. I also use the Tony and Guy Heat Protect Spray, this is just your average heat styling spray, but it has a little extra something; for one it smells incredible and second once you blow dry your hair it leaves it so soft and shiny which is a huge bonus, I only have the small travel bottle but will be purchasing the full size. The last product that I might put on is from Tesco of all places?! Its the Organix Hydrating Macadamia Dry Styling Oil. This is a relatively new product too my collection; and I'm in love with it. It leaves your hair beautifully soft and textured, I thought maybe because it was from Tesco it may leave my hair oily and really greasy, but it doesn't at all which is great.

Once I've finished drying my hair if its still lacking a bit of volume and texture I use the Batiste Dry Shampoo and just spray a bit onto my roots and back comb it through, it works a treat. Also if my hair is looking a little greasy the day after the dry shampoo makes it look like you've just rewashed your hair and leaves it smelling fresh and clean.

Let me know what products you use on your hair in the winter

Katherine x

3 comments:

  1. I also love the Organix Oil, I now use it every time I wash my hair, it's amazing!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything I’ve ever tried in the Organix range. Such lovely, affordable products.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
  3. really want to try Macadamia Oil and might just give the Organix a go and dry shampoo's are a life saviour, they're amazing <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete